Sunday, January 30, 2011

10 | 365 rubber boots joy

I was walking around with my camera today, trying to figure out what to take a picture of for my 365 project when Barrett suggested I take a picture of Kyle's boots. I might not have even noticed them because it's not a rare occurrence for him to be wearing them. But that's exactly the kind of thing I wanted to photograph. I am challenging myself to take a picture everyday so these things WON'T go unnoticed.

When I bought these boots at Janie and Jack 3 years ago, I made sure to buy them a couple sizes too big so the boys would get a lot of use out of them. Even though they were on clearance, I felt a little guilty about spending the money on them. (No, honey, they weren't THAT much.) Let me say, Kyle has gotten every penny's worth out of his. He wears them all. the. time. With shorts and a cape, with goggles, to school, to the store, in the snow, rain and sunshine. If he is willingly wearing something on his feet, (let face it, he'd really rather be barefoot) it's these boots. Money well spent.

10-365

Notice that they're on the wrong feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment