Friday, June 1, 2012

126 | 365 patio-weather joy

Today is June 1st and it was about 73 degrees today when my mom, her friend, Susan and I were trying to decide where to go for lunch. So we went to Gloria's and enjoyed a wonderful al fresca lunch. Annabelle was really going after the black bean dip. She's the only person I know who can pull off the black bean face look. On a completely unrelated note, I did like 5 push ups yesterday (the real kind...I know, watch out! I'm so shredded...Okay, I don't even know what that means, I just overheard a gym guy say that once.) and now my arms feel sore as I type this. Pitiful. Here's Miss A: Black Bean Dip is the new black!
We were under a red umbrella--her hair is not red, I just didn't "fix" the color.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how old she looks. She is just precious! I noticed that in another picture but didn't mention it, but couldn't believe how big your little girl has gotten. She couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete