Wednesday, February 23, 2011

34|365 shampoo mohawks and bubble beards joy

These guys just kill me. They have been soooo sweet to each other these past few days. I am so proud of my boys. With Cody out of town this week, they have really acted like the "men of the house"...little bubble-bearded men.
Whenever I give them a bath it reminds me of being a little kid and taking a bath with my cousins. For us (3 girls) it was shampoo mohawks and bubble bikinis!

bubble beard

By the way, if you are wondering about our Disney World pics, scroll down and click older posts. I dated them so they'd show up on the days we were there. And there's more pics on my family blog posted the same way...so scroll down or click on the word February on the right to show all posts from Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment