Sunday, May 20, 2012

a vow to complete this project

Well, my 365 project fell apart during our move last year. I'm not making excuses, but it would have been darn near impossible to keep it up during such a busy time. I decided to focus on my family and helping the kids make the transition. It's funny, it's been almost a year and just the other day, Kyle said something about "...in our next house..." And I thought well I guess I didn't do a very good job of explaining to him that we have no plans to move again. Like I said it's been almost a year since I dropped off the face of the 365 project and I am on here now to say that starting on May 31, I plan to pick up where I left off last year and complete my 365 day mission. It will not be easy, but nothing worthwhile comes easily. I do thinks it's worthwhile and a blessing to have photos of everyday. A few months ago, Cody told me he was looking at those pictures and couldn't believe how much he had forgotten, and how if we hadn't had those pictures those days would be lost. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment