Friday, March 11, 2011

49|365 rockin' his own style joy

When he spotted this tie from across the store, Kyle ran and clung to it as if it was a long lost teddy bear. He asked me very nicely to buy it for him. I didn't buy the tie. I thought the delayed gratification would be good for him and it would give me a chance to see if it was something he would just forget about the next day. The following week he talked repeatedly about how much he wish he had a tie. One with all his favorite colors. He even promised to let me take a picture of him in the tie. DING DING DING! Whoever said "please" was the magic word, was not a photographer with reluctant children for subjects. So I bought the $6 tie for the little sweetheart and held him to his promise. He dressed himself, but the good news is that his pants are not backwards. By the way, at one point during the day he decided to leave his tie in the car (so he wouldn't lose it) and he reminded me to lock the doors...twice.

tie02

tie01

No comments:

Post a Comment