Wednesday, March 30, 2011

66|365 april fools joy

I had Gigi ask the boys if anyone had played any tricks on them for April Fools Day. Then I made them meatloaf and mashed potato cupcakes. I told them we'd have dessert before dinner tonight. They agreed. So I served the meatloaf cupcakes but I told them that they were chocolate with vanilla frosting. They were not impressed. So I offered them spaghetti instead. The"spaghetti" was really strawberry cupcakes decorated to look like spaghetti. Sadly I didn't take a piture of the spaghetti cupcakes while they were all in a bowl, but I did snatch one out of Kyle's hand just before it entered his open mouth. It really looked much better when there were several grouped together. oh well. And after all my April Fools jokes, I let them know one more trick I had played on them...that today wasn't even April Fools Day!

apr fool6
Meatloaf/mashed potato cupcake

apr fool7

apr fool8
Spaghetti and meatball cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment